Chassis number 850485 was first registered on 14th May 1962 and has been fully restored by Hilton and Moss.
Finished in the beautiful colour of Opalescent Blue, the body and paintwork are nothing short of exceptional.
- Complete engine rebuild to original 3.8 specification in our machine shop
- Hand made stainless steel exhaust and manifolds
- New 5-speed sports gearbox
- Sports braking system – AP calipers and ventilated discs (front), upgraded calipers and discs (rear)
- Sports suspension – Gaz adjustable shock absorbers front and rear, polybushed suspension
- Upgraded rear brakes
- Upgraded aluminium radiator and header tank
- High torque gear reduction starter motor
- Alternator conversion
- New wiring loom
- Electronic ignition
- Competition chrome wire wheels
- Pirelli P4000 tyres
- New mohair hood
Complete interior retrim with additional sound proofing – blue leather, blue carpet and trim, blue hood.