In operating our website, we may collect and process data including, but not limited to the following:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or made an enquiry, typically your name, email address and telephone number.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We do not collect sensitive personal information, which is information relating to ethnicity, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sexual life or criminal record.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
Below are the rights that you have under law:
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right to withdraw consent
This website uses things called “Cookies” to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
- Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us.
- Social Media Sharing and Integration (3rd party). We use Facebook and Twitter functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest, or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles.
- We also sometimes use video embedding, like YouTube or Vimeo (3rd party) to enhance your experience of content on our site.